Held at DisplayLink on the 29th April – there were a whopping 18 people in attendance!
This isn’t a write up about the discussions we had, but we decided that it would be cool to list topics that were discussed/on the backlog.
We talked about
- Regression testing – what to cut?
- Test strategies – what real value have you found in them?
- How do you make sure testing takes place early enough in a sprint?
Left on the backlog
- Scrum teams cross-functionality and tester vs developer tasks?
- Running internal test community without a test manager?
- Android/IOS App testing experiences
- Testing for negatives – where do you stop?
- Showing the value of exploratory testing to “non-testers”
- How do you decide how to compatibility test
- Requirement management/traceability