Held at Redgate Software on the 27th May with 10 people attending
This isn’t a write up about the discussions we had, but we decided that it would be cool to list topics that were discussed/on the backlog.
We talked about
- How sacrosanct do you treat exploratory testing
- Developer/QA pairings
- Time estimates – tips & tricks
- Generalise or Specialise?
- What did you last learn about testing?
Left on the backlog
- What (if any) conferences do you recommend?
- How far do you go with writing BDD tests?
- how do you keep track of what to test?
- Where do you find new testers?
- How good are your developers at testing?
- How agile is your testing?
- how to handle groups of 6+ people?
- key skills of a tester
- what do you put in your test strategies?
- how do you plan non story testing?
Next one at Linguamatics on the 24th June- meetup